" 'Cause sometimes when you lose your way, it's really just as well. Because you find yourself. Yeah, that's when you find yourself." -Brad Paisley, "Find Yourself"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

21. Relfection

I really enjoyed writing this blog. I love blogging, and I plan on making more time for it in the future. I unfortunately didn't keep up very well with this blog, and ended up posting a ton right at the end. However, I have learned some new things about myself as I've taken this journey through my first semester of college.

One really interesting thing I noticed as I was comparing what I wrote near the beginning to what I wrote at the end is that I wrote two of the same blogs without realizing it. #4 and #18 talk about the same point, just with slightly different points of view. It is rather interesting to see (1) how they are similar and (2) how they are different. The fact that they are so similar, and yet written several months apart, tells me that writing really is something that is good for me. This has solidified in my brain that I need to keep blogging because obviously someone is trying to tell me something...

As I look back over this semester and my posts, I can see how I've progressed into a better writer. The first thing I can see is my titles: they got much more creative and interesting as I went along. I think I am going to keep blogging so I can continue to see my progression over the course of my four to six years of college. Maybe someday I can show my kids my blog so they can see that I really was a kid once, and know what I'm talking about when I try to give them advice.

Anyway, this has been a great experience, and I have learned alot about myself. I hope to learn more as I continue blogging in the future.

1 comment: